Investing in Ukraine and Understanding Ukraine Company Registration Process
Ukraine has become a hub to investors for setting up a new company. The market is cast, and the competitor factor is not so high, which makes this place very attractive for investors. At 3E Accounting, we have experts who can handle the entire process of Ukraine Company Registration right from document handling to obtaining a tax number.
Why Should You Invest in Ukraine?
Following are the benefits of investing in Ukraine:
- Easy setup process by appointing one shareholder. The minimum share capital required to start a business in Ukraine is Euro 1. Moreover, the entire process of Ukraine Company Registration is quite simple and can be completed within three weeks.
- The workforce is quite qualified and not very expensive.
- The Ukraine government is supportive to the foreign investors and eased out the complete Ukraine Company Registration process. Further, the government has introduced an electronic tax filing system which is quite helpful to the businesses in Ukraine.
- Ukraine has signed double taxation treaties to relief tax from withholding funds, dividends, royalties, and interest.
These are some of the lucrative reasons which make the investors start their companies in Ukraine. With our reliable consultancy services, it will be easy for you to start your dream company during your stay in Ukraine.
Documents to Submit for Ukraine Company Registration
To begin a company in Ukraine, the company must prepare some documents which will then be submitted to Ukraine’s company Registrar. Depending on the type of company formed, the documents required for Ukraine Company Registration differs. Our team at 3E Accounting is well versed with all the paper works involved in Ukraine Company Registration, hence availing our services can be of great help to you.
Following are the list of documents when starting a new company in Ukraine:
- A copy of the passport of the company’s founder
- A copy of the tax identification number of the company
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- A concrete business plan.
- List of the company’s business activities
- Contact details of the investor or founder
- A notarized power of attorney for documents registration
Get Your Consulting Partner – 3E Accounting
We at 3E Accounting help you in all the process involved in Ukraine Company Registration. For one, our team has many years of experience in this field and have offered reliable consultancy services to many people around the globe. Also, we have experts who can handle the processes of document preparation, accountancy, taxation, marketing so that the business formation process can be simplified. Avail our services and relax while we complete the entire set up process of your dream company in Ukraine. Contact us for more details.