Why Should You Be Interested as an Investor in Malaysia Company Registration?
There are many reasons for a Malaysia company registration. Malaysia is located in Asia and is ranked as 6th by the World Bank as the easiest and friendly country to start a new business. The strategic location of Malaysia leads to high consumer demands from neighbouring countries. This country has many opportunities to offer as it has an abundance of natural resources, skilled labour, attractive government incentives, affordable living standard.
Malaysia has a growing economy, and the government is genuinely interested in improving the infrastructure, tourism, service sector of this country. Those who cannot invest in Singapore, then it is an excellent choice to set up a business here.
Why Should You Invest in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a favoured destination for investors today. There are many reasons to invest in Malaysia such as:
- Malaysia receives high consumer demand from its neighbouring countries like India, China, Vietnam, Myanmar, Singapore.
- It is an excellent alternative to Singapore to start a business. As the office rental is low, the living is affordable, and there are low start-up costs
- No tax on dividends
- Skilful youth and low cost
- Free trade agreements between Malaysia and 6 ASEAN countries
- Attractive government policies
- The easiest place to do business in the world
- English is a common language in Malaysia; thus, there won’t be any communication issue here with the local population. All the legal documents can be in English thus saving your time and cost of translation.
The tourism sector of Malaysia is growing at a fast rate. Further, Malaysia is an excellent alternative to Singapore and is closely competing with Singapore in the service sectors. Thus, setting up headquarters in Malaysia can be a good option for you. Our team at 3E accounting will support you in all your endeavours for Malaysia Company Registration as they are aware of the Malaysian legal policies and laws, thus making it easier for you to start the business quickly.
Leading Providers of Malaysia Company Registration Services
Everyone around the globe values our reliable services. We offer fast and quick services to our clients, both local and foreign. We have also helped thousands of clients with Malaysia company registration process. You can either visit our local office or connect to us via call or email to discuss your business plan, and our team will be happy to assist you with Malaysia company registration process, documents required, deciding company name and the business entity.
Through our valuable services, you can start your business in Malaysia within five to ten working days provided you have submitted all the relevant documents to us. Our team will prioritize your business and ensure quick registration of the company. Contact us to know more details.