This post is also available in: 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional)) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Chile Company Registration
Are you interested in Chile company registration? Do you want to start a brand new business in Chile or need to expand your current ventures overseas and you are considering Chile as a good destination? Well, whichever the case, the decision to do business in Chile is a noble one and will bring you a lot of delight if you do things correctly.
At 3E Accounting, we help investors just like you to incorporate their preferred business ventures in a professional manner. We know all the relevant legislation and regulation guiding business formation in various sectors in Chile. With us by your side, you will eliminate the guesswork and get things done right the first time. Contact us today and let us explore the various ways we can help with your Chile company incorporation.
Types of Business Entities You Can Register in Chile
The Chilean law allows for various types of business entities that both local and foreign investors can register. This include-:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited liability companies
- Public limited companies
- General and limited partnerships
- Branch offices
- Representative Offices
If you are not sure of the most appropriate entity for your venture, then don’t hesitate to talk to us so that we can help you with the choices. Together, we will then evaluate your options and advise you on the most suitable entity that will enable you to operate legally in Chile. Simply put, we can let you achieve your business goals. After all, a successful business begins with the correct incorporation. Thus, we are here to ensure that you start your Chilean company on the right footing.
Requirements for Chile Company Registration
The requirements for company registration in Chile may vary depending on the type of company and the specific industry. However, the following are some of the requirements all investors will be expected to meet irrespective of the business or the industry-:
- Proposed Company Name – Before registration, the company must have a unique name. You can do this at Chile’s Company Registry. This is to ensure that the preferred name is available and not in use by any other entity.
- Description of the company – This is to let the authorities know more about the company, reasons for incorporation and future plans in Chile.
- Details of the shareholders – The law allows the shareholders to be individuals or legal entities. Either way, their details must be provided during the registration process.
- Details of the directors – Company directors for foreign entities can be from any nationality, but they don’t necessarily have to be residents of Chile.
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association – These documents are necessary for setting up the company in Chile. They are normally presented before Conservador de Comercio.
- The registered office address in Chile – Every company must have a registered office address in Chile before it can be given the certificate of incorporation.
Legal Representation in Chile
For foreigners keen on Chile company registration, legal representation is necessary for Chile. Further, it is a requirement by the law that the company has a Chilean native or a foreigner with a valid visa. He or she will act as its legal representative in the country. With the help of the legal representative through the Power of Attorney, you will draft the legalization of the incorporation deed. This power also lets you optimize the legal and capital structure of the company.
At 3E Accounting, we can be not just your legal representative, but also we can take up the entire process of business registration so that we complete all the tasks without you lifting a finger. Contact us for more information on how we can help you with the company registration process.