Looking for Tax Manager in Hong Kong
3E Accounting Hong Kong is currently looking to appoint a Tax Manager to join their company taxation team in Hong Kong office.
3E Accounting Limited aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Hong Kong providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
• Managing all tax functions including tax planning, identifying tax incentives and providing advice to local and international clients
• Develop and maintain client relationship and deliver the full range of Corporate Tax Services
• Provide Hong Kong tax advisory and compliance services to clients in various sectors and markets
• To ensure that all taxation work for our clients is in compliance with the Management and the regulatory requirements
• Responding and attending to all technical and customer tax queries
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Qualified Accountant with a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 8 years’ working experience with solid exposure in dealing with complex tax matters, implementing tax planning solutions with objective and measurable results, Hong Kong Corporate Tax
• Good understanding in PRC tax is an advantage
• Good working knowledge of income tax accounting principles
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both spoken and written in English, fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage
• Be resourceful, analytical, independent and meticulous
• Team player with strong communication skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service oriented
• Mature, creative, dynamic and open-minded with a good sense of business acumen
• Team player, great communicator and able to lead
• Ability to manage diverse teams