Looking for Qualified Corporate Secretarial Manager in Hong Kong
3E Accounting Hong Kong is currently looking to appoint a Qualified Corporate Secretarial Manager to join their company secretarial team in Hong Kong office.
3E Accounting Limited aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Hong Kong providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
• Lead our firm’s corporate secretarial practice
• Maximize revenue of the department through high quality client relationship management
• Manage and maintain a portfolio of Hong Kong business entities that we administer on behalf of our clients
• Liaise with and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, work passes, business licenses, and related matters
• Liaise with statutory bodies, banks, and other third-party business partners, as required
• Supervise and assign work to junior staff
• Streamline all workflow processes within your department to ensure prompt and professional service
• Maintain and keep current the database of all client companies within our software systems
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Degree-holder preferably in corporate administration, corporate governance, law, accounting or company secretarial studies
• Associate member of HKICS / ICSA / HKICPA or equivalents
• At least 5 years’ relevant working experience acquired from professional firms or listed company
• Sound knowledge in Hong Kong Companies Ordinance
• Proven experience of working in a similar environment
• Strong customer service skills especially working with international clients
• Strong team leader and team player that demonstrates maturity, perseverance and commercial sense
• Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision
• Able to work independently and under stress
• A can-do attitude that takes initiative and thrives in a start-up environment
• Ability to pay attention to detail, work to tight deadlines and multi task
• Should be looking for a long-term career prospect
• Ability to manage diverse teams