Payroll Consultant / Payroll Assistant – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Hong Kong is currently looking to appoint a Bookkeeper / Senior Bookkeeper to join their company accounting team in Hong Kong office.
3E Accounting Limited aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Hong Kong providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Perform HR functions with focus mainly payroll, MPF, Tax, HR reporting and HRIS Management
• Manage monthly payroll & MPF calculations
• Prepare Payroll Report, Final Payment and statutory returns preparation, MPF, Employee’s Compensation for clients
• First point of contact to liaise with banks, MPF and insurance Trustee, IRD etc
• Prepare letters & HR related reports when necessary
• Participate in ad-hoc HR assignment when needed
• Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in payroll administration and calculation
• Knowledge of HK Employment Ordinance, Tax Regulations and Mandatory Provident Fund operations is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
• Able to work independently
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment