Looking for Junior Bookkeeper in Hong Kong
3E Accounting Hong Kong is currently looking to appoint a Junior Bookkeeper to join their company accounting team in Hong Kong office.
3E Accounting Limited aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Hong Kong providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
• Prepare financial data for entry into the accounting system
• Handle accounts receivables and accounts payables
• Prepare bank reconciliation and audit schedules
• Handle account closing up to the monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• DSE graduated/equivalence or above
• LCC intermediate level or above
• 1 year working experience in preparing full set accounts is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Word)
• Able to work independently and under stress
• Must be positive thinking and keen to learn